- Dues are currently $350 annually billed around February 1st to the street address of the property. Failure to pay dues by March 15th can result in a late fee.
What are the play equipment restrictions?
- Play equipment must be compatible with the neighborhood’s aesthetic quality
- Approval by the Design Committee is required prior to the erection or installation of a play structure
What are the details for trash collection?
- Trash pickup is conducted every Wednesday by the City of Franklin
- Residents are requested to place their trash containers at the curb the evening before trash pickup
- Trash containers must be stowed away by 8:00 PM the day of trash pickup
- Once stowed away, trash containers must be completely screened and concealed from view of neighboring residences, streets and property located adjacent to the home
- Methods of screening must be approved Design Committee
How does the pool membership work?
- The Dallas Downs pool membership is open to any existing homeowner; membership is not mandatory
- Months of operation: generally late-May until early September
- Open every day during daylight hours
- No lifeguard on duty
- Payment of a membership fee is required to use the pool
- Pool keys are sold at the pool usually a few weeks before opening. Otherwise, homeowners can make requests by emailing the Board at email@example.com to obtain a pool key.
What are the fence restrictions?
- No fence will be permitted beyond the front building line of any lot, or either the front or side building lines of any corner lot
- Approval by the Design Committee is required before erecting any fence
How can I access the tennis courts?
- There is no fee for homeowners to use the tennis court
- Homeowners should make requests by emailing the Board at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain an access key.
Can I build a tool shed or outbuilding?
- Any additions or architectural changes must be approved by the Design Committee and is required prior to the erection or construction.
- Must consist of the same material as the main structure and compatible with the neighborhood’s aesthetic quality
How can the pavilion be accessed?
- The pavilion is only available to members in good standing
- There is no fee for homeowners to use the pavilion
- Homeowners must reserve the pavilion one week in advance of the time needed
- Homeowners are required to clean up the area before leaving, remove the trash and place a new bag in the container.
- Email email@example.com to request a reservation
Are there exterior awning/hot tub restrictions?
- Approval by the Design Committee is required prior to the erection or installation of an exterior awning or hot tub/Jacuzzi
Are there landscaping/tree removal restrictions?
Removal of trees (greater than 4 inches in diameter) require approval of the Design Committee
Dallas Downs employs the services of Westwood Property Management to manage the financial activities of the neighborhood including dues inquiries and home sales. Westwood can be reached at 615-794-1411 ext 113. Pool keys and pavilion reservations are also maintained by the DDCA Board of directors. To contact the Board email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Association Mailing Address
Dallas Downs Community Association
Post Office Box 680741
Franklin, Tennessee, 37068-0741
For more details on the rules associated with each amenity, please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions section above.
2019 Board Members
If you would like to contact the board of directors, please email: HOA@DallasDowns.org
Dallas Downs HOA requests that all Members of the Association comply with the provisions of the Federal Fair Housing Act in the sale & renting of property in Dallas Downs.